Reasonable Accommodation Resources for SLAC Guests
- Facilities for Deaf and Hard of Hearing: SLAC collaborates with vendors to provide ASL interpreters and/or CART devices to guests and staff both in-person and virtually.
- Accessibility, Mobility, & Transportation: SLAC connects and collaborates with vendors and Stanford University to provide mobility options such as wheelchair and mobility scooter rentals, a handicap accessible shuttle, as well as handicap accessible entrances to most of our facilities.
- Adaptive Technology: Assistive technology that facilitates the use of computers for the deaf, hard of hearing, and visually impaired.
- Inclusive Event Planning: Services to ensure that SLAC programming and events are accessible to individuals with disabilities, including sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, materials in enlarged print or braille, hearing aids, wheelchairs, and personal assistants.
- Mental Health: Counseling and mental health services for faculty, staff, and students.
- Resources for Repetitive Strain Injuries: Support for individuals with reoccurring or continuous pain/discomfort, redness, swelling, numbness or tingling sensation, decreasing handgrip and strength, and limited range of motion.
Please view Stanford University's accessibility policies here.
Reasonable Accommodations for yourself or on behalf of someone else below. The content of this form will be processed by the SLAC DEI Office to fulfill the accomodation request.
For employees who need to request a reasonable accommodation, please refer to the Stanford Administrative Guide. For more information regarding reasonable accommodations services, please contact email@example.com